Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mission: Benefit Dinner = Success!

Hello my friends!


Wow, a HUGE thank you to everyone who made the benefit dinner such a success. We prayed it'd be a holistic blessing, and it indeed was! I was so encouraged by your support. I am so glad we were able to show how God rocks our passions/gifts/service - whether dance, music, cooking, organizing, or sharpening pencils (thanks Lydia!).  We raised $4,198!! Tchyeah mann!

I think it was really the first time I have been able to share my heart for dance via words and actual dance for friends and family. Thank you for creating such a loving and welcoming environment for me to share it with you :) Everyone using what they love to make God's plans happen was like a taste of heaven. I have learned and grown so much through every step.

There is still much support raising to be done, but it is definitely becoming more of a feasible reality! I would most definitely appreciate your prayers. I've been discovering in the past couple of weeks how big spiritual support is. As time draws closer, I am getting so pumped! But I also feel the effects of tricky old and new spiritual attacks.

Hallelujah! God is doing a good thing, and He will be faithful to complete it! Thank you all for joining with me in this exciting adventure.

Didn't get to make it to the dinner but still want to support? It's super easy! Just click the button below to make an online donation. If you would prefer to donate with check or cash, just let me know :) Please feel free to contact me if you would like to join my e/mailing list ^_^





To check out online and offline donation progress and to see other updates, click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment