Thursday, May 30, 2013

This is Why

What motivates me to dance, you ask?


Excited is an understatement. 
A gagillion thanks to the insanely talented Amber Doerr for creating this video.


I can't do this alone. The school of dance ministry I am attending costs $15,000 (broken up into three payments of $5,000) While that sounds like an outrageous number, if 100 people (about 10% of my Facebook friends) donated an average of $150, the whole school would be paid in full. So far, in just a short month, we have raised 1/3 of the whole school and outreach! I encourage you to pray about your role in this powerful ministry.
It's super easy to donate. You can make a donation via cash, check to Cathy Kaecher, or online via this nifty PayPal button:


 


Spiritual support is also a ginormous need. Let me know if you are interested in joining my mailing list. I will also be using this blog to keep you lovely peepz updated :)

Let's rock this thing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment